Wednesday, October 13, 2010

this cupcake it so me

So one of our featured cupcakes right now is this:

Double Dark Chocolate Cupcake with chocolate chips and a hint of orange
Topped with an orange glaze

All ingredients are real (real orange, etc) The cupcake is also vegan.

I love this cupcake! It has everything I enjoy. Dark chocolate with a hint of acid to balance it out. The cupcake has a bit of coffee as well to help bring out the flavors. If you like chocolate try it!

More to come on featured cupcakes this month and our pricing. To order or to ask questions call Naturally Cupcakes at 573-673-6684.

Here is the story of my favorite cupcake right now---
 Chocolate and orange seemed appropriate for this month. I don't know why, perhaps the orange reminded me of fall, and I love fall nearly as much as cupcakes.
 Little baby cupcake maker. I am a firm believer that babies helping bake the cupcakes means that they end up tasting better.

Mhhhmmm delicious icing. How much would you pay for these vegan delights?

Naturally yours...soon to come...a post about our other featured cupcakes. If you like apple pie don't miss this post!



No comments:

Post a Comment