Thursday, October 28, 2010

ahhh sizing, stress and cupcakes fix...

So I had a terrible day. I am sick, and my baby has a stuffy nose and is crabby. We are having trouble deciding how much to bottle feed and be able to keep breastfeeding. I am worried about money and a little depressed I am sure.  A few hours later said baby is sleeping peacefully…in a bed…by herself. I decide that baking is in order! Baking always makes me feel better. For this batch I decided to work on Ginger and Molasses cupcakes with mounds of vanilla almond “buttercream” icing. These cupcakes are vegan and make with whole wheat pastry flour. They turn out more muffin like but once you add the icing you have a serious dessert. They are delicious and my partner says they are her favorite.  Not to mention they make me feel better about the world and over my minor stresses of the day. Baking does that for me!

mmmmm......



 I also made them in three sizes to illustrate the options you have for sizing. The tiny is about ¼ of the original cupcake and you can buy 24 for eight dollars. The mega is the size of two originals and you can buy it for three dollars a cupcake. The original size is still 1.25 a cupcake.
Also a note about flexibility: have we not listed a flavor you are waiting to buy for your next cupcake eating adventure? Just call me, we are flexible about size, amount, flavor and most any other detail. We can make things gluten free, non-vegan, nut free, refined sugar free etc. Please let us know what you need in a cupcake and we will make your baked good dreams come true. I am also open to baking other items like scones, etc.
There is also the possibility of a tasting party. For a very small fee we can bring you samples of some flavors for you and your friends to try. Please call to discuss possibilities and pricing!
573-673-6684

Looking forward to your orders!!!
Naturally Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment